Thursday, April 28, 2011

This Last Season

Well last season was a blast.  We chased a ton of deer around.  This particular hunt was with my good friend Andrew Gillett.  This buck was found early in the season by myself, Will Wright and Win Wright.   We watched him regularly as well as his running mates.  Andrew said if he got a chance at him he would for sure make the most of his opportunity and he did.  Hopefully the other deer will grow with time and make it through a few more seasons.  I


Here are some trail cam pics of him and his running mates.

Here are some of the photos from the hunt.  We had a great time.  I also had a tag and focused all my time on a buck that was estimated to be 110 inches but never found him during the hunt.






The mount is almost done and I will post that as soon as it is complete.