Sunday, August 25, 2013

Yarnell 19 Banquet


I received an invitation to donate to this auction and jumped on that opportunity to help out with a good cause.  In high school I had the opportunity to play football against one of these fire fighters and when I heard the news a flash of things went through my mind.  One of the things that did was I am sure glad I came home today to my kids and wife.  As archery deer season started Friday I took my 3 year old son with me.  Yeah I might have been able to see more deer and animals but I wouldn't trade it for anything.  To see his eyes light up looking through the binos at some of the animals we glassed up and to hear him tell everyone about it is priceless.  I hope we all take more time with our family and friends and share quality time with them.  We will have a booth at Tim's Toyota on Thursday.  If you are planning on being there please stop by and say hello.